Career and Life Planning
Vicki Baker, Career Counselor
Discover career opportunities and pathways leading to careers in high demand jobs.
Please call for an appointment, 474-7553 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently asked questions:
- I don't have any idea what career I want to pursue, where do I begin?
- Is there money or scholarships that will help me pay for college?
- How do I find out about scholarships?
- I work during the day, so how will I get my high school diploma or GED?
- Contact the Career Counselor at 474-7553 or email: email@example.com to set up an appointment and begin assessing yourself, goals and begin developing your career plan.
- Yes, there are several financial sources available to most people. Your career counselor will connect you with the necessary resources.
- Attend one of our Financial Aid Workshops to complete your FAFSA and discover other sources of financial assistance.
- Educational achievement can be obtained 24 hours of the day. There are day and evening classes available. Connect to On-Line course from your home.