A Joint Initiative of Somerset Public Health and MSAD#54
Are you looking for an opportunity to walk in a dry, safe, well-lit place? The hallways of Skowhegan Area High School are available from 5pm to 7pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. A great place to walk during the winter months.
1. Must register with Adult Education and sign in/out every time you attend. A roster will be available at the adult education office.
2. Please respect the facility by changing into a clean and appropriate pair of indoor walking shoes. Masks are required.
3. Please stay in the areas designated for walking
4. Please walk, not run
5. Listen for school cancellation announcements - if day school is cancelled, there will be no walking
6. If you have a medical condition, or have not seen a health care provide in the past year, we strongly recommend that you do so before increasing your physical activity
7. A person choosing to be involved in this walking program does so at their own risk